We know that part of a dentist’s involvement in the community means offering patients the resources they need to keep their smiles bright and their mouths healthy. But dentists also play a part in keeping a community’s professional standards high and in helping underserved populations get the care they need.
If you want to find a PCDA dentist, get information about community programs, and find answers to questions you may have about oral health, you are in the right place.
Please explore the following links to learn how to take care of your smile:
- Pinellas County Resource Guide for Dental Services
- Mouth Healthy – brought to you by the American Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
- Keep Pinellas Fluoridated
- Academy of General Dentistry Oral Health Resources
- Dental Health – OHSU Library
- Kid’s Dental Info and Games
- The Tooth Fairy’s Home Page
- Tampa Bay Oral Health
We all agree with scientific studies that still show fluoride’s benefits, as the CDC recognizes fluoridation as one of the top 10 great public health achievements in the U.S. Thank you to our county commissioners who strongly supported returning fluoride back to our water supply to protect those in our community, especially our children and elderly residents. Visit www.keeppinellasfluoridated.org for more information.
These sites are not necessarily endorsed by the Pinellas County Dental Association but are listed as a source of reference.